- Great pay! Overtime available! Evenings and weekends off!
- We believe that attitude and reliability are the most important! Skills can be learned.
- We invest in equipment that can do the hard work for us!
- 17+ years in business with growth every year
- Fun flexible environment with positive attitudes where everyone is helping each other to succeed!
We'd love to have you on the Bluestone team!
Landscape Maintenance Crew Member
- Ability to follow direction and take pride in their work
- Mow, blow, weed eat, edge, etc.
- Understand the strategy of the workflow
Landscape Maintenance Crew Leader
- Leads by example
- Keeps track of weekly maintenance routes and strives to improve and maintain the appearance.
- Helps team with technique and executing the daily strategy to have efficient workflow.
- Quality control
Landscape Construction Foreman
- 2 Years (preferred but not required) landscape construction experience with a professional company.
- You will be in charge of your construction crew.
- You can install pavers, irrigation, plant, dig and lead a team in doing so.
- You can read landscape design blueprints.
- You must be able to operate tools and machinery associated with landscape construction jobs.
Landscape Construction Crew Member
- Experience is preferred but not required (we will train).
- Lift 50+ pounds on a regular basis.
- Install pavers, plants, irrigation, dig trenches, spread mulch, etc.
- Irrigation Techs must be able to change out sprinklers, check controllers and adjust times. Also be able to dig trenches and glue PVC pipe.
- Familiar with Backflow systems (turning them on and off).
- Be able to read an irrigation design.
- Be able to install a backflow and valve manifolds.
- We are looking for an Irrigation Tech that is able to work alone and get the job done in a timely manner.